Business Financial Solutions
First National Bank's Business Financial Solutions package can help your business grow. Every business has unique needs, and that's why we offer banking solutions tailored to meet your business objectives. Finally, a banking package that puts you first!
Contact your Relationship Manager for more information.
Business Financial Solutions Checking
Start with an affordable and convenient business checking account that provides all of the features you need in a primary business account:
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance required
- 150 free items processed per statement
- Free Business Visa Check Card
- Free first order of business checks and deposit slips
- Binder and endorsement stamp
- E-statements available
Lines of Credit and Loans
You can count on us for affordable and convenient credit options to meet your business objectives. First National Bank is a Small Business Administration Preferred Lender.
Solutions Business Credit Card
- Separate your business and personal lines of credit to better manage your finances.
- Accumulate purchase rewards.
- Our FirstRate Money Market Account has tiered interest rates so you earn more as you save more.
- As a Business Financial Solutions client, you recieve a 1/4% bonus rate on CDs.
- Offer a Health Savings Account as a tax-deferred vehicle for health expenses to your employees, and we will waive the application fee.
WorkPlace Banking with direct deposit provides great employee benefits.
Merchant Card Services
As a Business Financial Solutions client, you'll recieve a 30% discount on merchant terminal equipment and we will also waive the $100 set up fee.
Investment, Retirement and Estate Planning Options
Receive a free consultation with an advisor to discuss investment, retirement and estate planning options.
Benefit from a free expert consultation for all your insurance needs.
Utilize our leasing services to make major purchases without depleting your cash flow or using your line of credit.
Same Day Banking, All Day
There is no mid-day cut off when you do business with First National Bank. Every transaction made during branch hours is posted to your account by the end of that business day.