Mobile Banking - Browser Banking
Enjoy 24/7 banking convenience when you use a mobile web browser to access Mobile Banking:
- check account balances
- review recent account activity
- transfer money between accounts
- pay bills
- change and cancel pending payments
- find ATM and branch locations
Return to Mobile Banking page
Need Help? Call 800-555-5455
View the Demo
Get started now!
Enroll now in Mobile Banking, and choose one or more of our three easy mobile banking options for ultimate convenience:
- Log in to FNB-Online Banking from the FNB home page at www.fnb-online.com; if you do not have an FNB-Online Banking account, you must first enroll in FNB-Online Banking.
- Select the prompt to “Enroll Now” in Mobile Banking. If you choose not to enroll immediately, you can do so at any time by selecting the Options tab within FNB-Online Banking and following the steps listed below.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions for Mobile Banking.
- Select the account or accounts you wish to access through Mobile Banking, and assign a nickname for each.
- Select how you prefer to access Mobile Banking: downloadable app, mobile browser and/or text messaging.
- Enter your mobile phone number to receive an activation code via text message.
- Use the activation code within 24 hours of receipt to register for Mobile Banking.
- Click the link you receive by text message to access the mobile banking site.
- Bookmark the mobile banking browser page for easy navigation.
Next step? Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of Mobile Banking with First National Bank! If you have any questions about the enrollment process or about our Mobile Banking service, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-555-5455.
Mobile Banking is available to FNB-Online Banking customers.
The downloadable app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the Mobile Banking app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for details.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.