FirstRate Savings is ideal if you need immediate access to your funds, anytime. The interest rate is variable and compounded quarterly.
Compare Savings Accounts
Help Me Decide
Features and Benefits
- A tiered interest rate structure means that as your balance increases, your interest rate increases
- Interest is compounded quarterly
- Statement mailed monthly if account has electronic transaction on activity. Otherwise, statements are mailed quarterly.
- Up to 6 automatic or electronic transactions per month (ACH or Point of Sale transaction with PIN using ATM card)
- ATM accessible
FNB Online Banking
- FDIC insured
- $100 average balance to avoid monthly maintenance fee