At FNB, we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and communities. We are committed to making FNB a great place to work for our dedicated employees, which translates to premium service.
FNB has been repeatedly recognized across our regions for our differentiated client experience, workplace culture, and leadership in the community.
- A top mobile app among Mid-Atlantic regional banks for features and innovation (S&P Global Market Intelligence “2018 US Mobile Banking Market Report”)
- Nationally recognized with the President's "E" Award for Export Service. The "E" Award is the highest recognition any U.S. entity can receive for making a significant contribution to the expansion of U.S. exports (United States Department of Commerce 2018)
- America's 100 Best Banks (Forbes 2018)
- List of America's Most Just Companies (JUST Capital 2018)
- Winner of the United Way's 2018 Fred Rogers Good Neighbor Award, celebrating corporations and individuals who have dedicated countless hours to improving the community through volunteerism (United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania 2018)
- Best Places to Work in Baltimore, Finalist (Baltimore Business Journal 2017-2019)
- Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio (The Plain Dealer 2015-2019)
- Top Workplaces in Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 2011-2019)
- Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh Business Times 2011-2019)
- Winner of more than 40 Greenwich Excellence Awards since 2009, including national honors for Cash Management Overall Satisfaction among middle market clients in 2018 (Greenwich Associates 2018)
- Top 100 Organizations in Central Pennsylvania – F.N.B. Corporation (PA Business Central 2014-2019)
- Top 100 People in Central Pennsylvania – Vincent J. Delie, Jr., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer (PA Business Central 2014-2019)
- A Global 2,000 Company (Forbes, 2018-2019)