- What should I do if my debit card has been lost or stolen?
Contact your local branch or our Customer Service Center (1-800-555-5455) as quickly as possible to report the loss or theft of your card. Monitor your account statement for unauthorized transactions – charges may be disputed by visiting your branch or calling our Customer Service Center.
- What should I do if my credit card has been lost or stolen?
Report the loss of your card immediately by calling 866-839-3485.
- What overdraft options for consumers does First National Bank offer?
Please visit this link to read about our overdraft options: https://www.fnb-online.com/stand-alone-pages/overdraft/overdraftoptions.
- How do I find my routing transit number (RTN) or ABA routing number?
You can find your routing number at the bottom of your checks on the left side. First National Bank Routing Number: 043318092
- How do I report unauthorized transactions?
Please contact your local branch or our Customer Service Center (1-800-555-5455) as quickly as possible during regular business hours to report fraudulent transactions. The Customer Service Center is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 9 PM, on Saturdays from 8 AM to 5 PM, and on Sundays from 9 AM to 5 PM. You can report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card 24 hours a day by calling 1-800-555-5455. To report a lost or stolen Credit Card call 1-844-BANK-FNB (1-844-226-5362).
- How do I change my address?
Please contact your local branch or our Customer Service Center (1-800-555-5455).
- How do I order checks?
Please contact your local branch or log in to Online Banking to order your checks from the “Preferences” screen.
- What is the bank’s mailing address?
This depends on what you’re mailing to us.
4140 E. State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148-3487
P.O. Box 6000
Hermitage, PA 16148-0900
P.O. Box 1540
Hermitage, PA 16148-0540
- Can I cash a savings bond at a branch?
EE, I and E bonds can be cashed at any F.N.B. branch. Non-customers can cash up to $1,000 per day. There is no limit for current F.N.B. customers.
- Can I buy savings bonds at the branch?
No, savings bonds can no longer be purchased at a financial institution. All new bonds issued must be issued through the Federal Reserve website at www.TreasuryDirect.gov.
- What form of identification do I need to cash a savings bond or CD?
In most cases, a valid photo ID (issued by a State or Federal authority) will suffice. However, please check with your local branch for confirmation if you have questions.
- What form of identification do I need to open an account?
You need a valid photo ID (issued by a State or Federal authority) and your Social Security number.
- Can my branch office exchange dollars for euros?
Euros can be cashed in for U.S. dollars. Certain fees and exchange rates apply.
- Can I take my jar of coins to the branch office to process them?
Most F.N.B. branches do not have coin machines to complete these transactions. Please contact our Call Center (1-800-555-5455) to determine if your branch has this ability.
- What is First National Bank’s Routing Transit Number?