The term “Wealth Management” can be intimidating because many automatically assume they must be “wealthy” in order to qualify for investment guidance. The fact is that the Wealth Management Group at First National Bank provides guidance to a wide range of lifestyles, including:
- Career-minded young adults
- Families planning for college tuition funding options
- Beneficiaries of sudden wealth or inheritance
- Professionals desiring retirement security
- Retirees wishing to protect and grow assets
The wealth management strategies we recommend to our clients are as unique as their individual lifestyles. Our investment professionals work closely with you to plan practical solutions for immediate needs while developing a comprehensive long-term strategy to meet your wealth objectives. We specialize in areas such as:
- Investment Advisory Services
- Financial and Estate Planning
- Trust and Fiduciary Services
- High Net Worth Services for Executives
- Insurance Advisory Services
- Protection & Safekeeping of Assets
F.N.B. Wealth Management is an inclusive, relationship-oriented group of investment professionals providing comprehensive, flexible solutions that help you achieve your unique financial goals. Most importantly, you can expect unparalleled service and an unwavering commitment to meeting your evolving long-term needs.
Through our partnership with Cetera Investment Services, our clients have access to a wide array of financial products, including services such as:
- Professional money management
- Retirement and education planning
- Investment products including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities and insurance products
Call 1-888-824-5833 to speak with our Wealth Management Trust and Retirement professionals.
For Private Banking information visit our Private Banking page.
|Not FDIC Insured
||No Bank Guarantee
||May Lose Value
|Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency
||Not a Bank Deposit
Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States. OSJ Address: 532 Main Street, Suite 6, Johnstown, PA 15901.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck. FINRA's BrokerCheck website can be found at the following location: http://brokercheck.finra.org