WELCOME TO FNB ONLINE BANKING:
First National Bank, the largest subsidiary of F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE:FNB), is excited to welcome you to our ever-growing community. We look forward to introducing you to our innovative financial solutions and to showing you how we've earned our reputation for premium customer service.
To access Online Banking please review the following important announcements and then click the "Get Started" button.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING ONLINE BANKING:
As part of your transition to FNB Online Banking, when you click "Get Started" below, we will walk you through a first-time log in process which consists of the following steps:
- You will be asked to review and accept our “Consumer Agreement for Online Services”
- You will be asked to confirm your email address to ensure we have correct information on file
- You will be asked to enroll in our new "Enhanced Account Security," or out-of-band authentication, service which is designed to increase the security of your accounts
When signing up for our Enhanced Account Security service you will be asked to select an existing phone number or to provide a new phone number. This number is where we will send security codes that you will need to log in to Online Banking periodically, such as when you log in from a new computer.
Receiving Online Banking Security Alert Codes via SMS/Text Messaging:
If you choose to receive security codes via SMS/Text Messaging, a 6-digit security code will be delivered to the phone number you confirmed in the step above. As soon as you receive the code, click in the entry field on the Online Banking “Verification” page and enter the code from within the body of the text message.
- You will be asked to confirm your preferences for Overdraft Service
- You will be asked to confirm your Online Statement and Notice preferences
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING ONLINE BILL PAY:
If you are an existing Bill Pay user with Yadkin Bank or NewBridge Bank, the following information applies to you:
- All of your scheduled payments and payee information will be automatically transferred to FNB’s Bill Pay service and will be available to you on the first business day after you complete your setup within FNB Online Banking.
GETTING STARTED WITH FNB’S MOBILE BANKING SERVICE
If you currently use Yadkin Bank’s or NewBridge Bank's Mobile Banking services, you must complete the Online Banking setup process prior to using our Mobile Banking service. Once your Online Banking access has been established you may use your FNB Online Banking User ID and Password to access our downloadable Mobile Banking apps.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO ASSISTING YOU
If you have any questions regarding how to access our online services, please contact our Customer Service Center at 800-555-5455. Customer Service is available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM ET - 9:00 PM ET, Saturday 8:00 AM ET - 5:00 PM ET, and Sunday 9:00 AM ET - 5:00 PM ET.
GET STARTED WITH ONLINE BANKING
To get started using Online Banking, please click "Get Started" below. For subsequent logins, visit www.fnb-online.com and click "Log in to Personal Online Banking," as shown in the example below, to enter your User ID and Password.