Welcome to First National Bank
First National Bank is excited to welcome our new customers in North Carolina and South Carolina and introduce you to our growing organization. At FNB we offer “more” of what customers want today in banking…more products, more solutions, more convenience and more security. From robust Mobile Banking and Online Banking platforms to products that help a Small Business grow and succeed.
Our data system conversion will take place beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 9 and will run through Sunday, March 12.
Please refer to the official Welcome packet that you received in the mail. It is important that you take the necessary time to review the information in the Welcome Guide prior to this weekend – including time sensitive details and access instructions on pages 4-7.
Notes of Special Importance…Account Access Overview
- Online Banking & Mobile Banking Users – online and mobile banking access will no longer be available for Yadkin Bank customers beginning at 6:00 PM ET Thursday, March 9, 2017. NewBridge Bank customers will no longer have access beginning at 3:00 PM ET Friday, March 10, 2017. In order to gain access to mobile and online banking with FNB you will need to complete the set-up and enrollment process at www.fnb-online.com on or after Sunday, March 12, 2017. Please refer to pages 4-5 in the Welcome Guide for more details.
- Online Bill Payment Users – if you are a current Online Bill Payment user you will be automatically enrolled in FNB’s Online Bill Payment service. You will need to complete the Online Banking set-up and enrollment process to have access to your Bill Payment account. Your current bill payments and payee information will be transferred automatically to your new FNB bill payment service. Access to FNB’s Online Bill Payment service will begin on Sunday, March 12, 2017. Please refer to pages 6-7 in the Welcome Guide for more details.
- ATM or Visa Debit Cardholders – current Yadkin and NewBridge Bank customers will receive a new FNB Visa debit card prior to the weekend of March 10-12, 2017. Cards can be activated by calling the toll-free number listed on the activation sticker attached to your new card. You can begin using your FNB debit card on Friday, March 10, 2017 at approximately 6:00 PM ET. However, balance inquiries and ATM transfers may not be available until Monday, March 13, 2017. Please refer to pages 6-7 in the Welcome Guide for more details.
- Checking Accounts – your checking account will transition to an FNB account. Details of this process are outlined in the Welcome Guide on pages 8-9. You may continue to use your existing checks and deposit slips until depleted.
- Business Online Banking Customers – Yadkin business customers will not be able to access their online accounts after 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 9. NewBridge Bank business customers will not be able to access their online banking accounts after 6:00 PM ET on Friday, March 10.
All business customers will be able to log in to their new Business Online Banking accounts beginning Sunday, March 12 at 2:00 PM ET. Business Online Banking can be accessed by clicking on the “Log In To Another Service” button at the top right of this page and selecting “Business Online Banking.” Please refer to the letter that was recently mailed to your business for additional details.
- Yadkin Wealth Management Customers – effective March 9, 2017 at approximately 6:00 PM – Yadkin/Securities America users can access their accounts online by going directly to www.mystreetscape.com
Should you have any questions please contact our Customer Service Center at 800-555-5455, 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Saturday and 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Sunday. You may also email us at FNBCustomerService@fnb-corp.com for assistance or visit any of our local offices near you.
Important Information for Quicken and QuickBooks users, click here.