Iron and Glass Bancorp, Inc.
Iron and Glass Bancorp, Inc. was organized as the holding company of Iron and Glass Bank, a state-chartered bank and member of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Both Iron and Glass Bancorp, Inc. and the bank itself were supervised by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the bank being further subject to regulation and supervision by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking. Iron and Glass Bank, a full-service commercial bank established in 1871, was an eight-branch community bank headquartered on Pittsburgh's South Side. The merger between Iron and Glass Bancorp, Inc. and F.N.B. Corporation was completed on August 18, 2008.
Analyst/Institutional Investor Contact