FNB MOBILE BANKING APPS
FNB Direct, First National Bank's mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device. Quickly check account transactions and balances, manage your FNB debit cards, deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, and even locate a convenient FNB branch or ATM.
Online Banking For Mobile Devices
If you don't have a supported device and can’t use our mobile app but still want to access Online Banking capabilities while on the go, you can access our mobile-optimized Online Banking website. We support access for phones with and without touch-enabled screens.
If you only want to check your balances and review transactions, you can do so quickly and easily with text message banking. Simply send us a text message to our SMS short code and we will respond with your current balances or transaction history.
With the FNB Mobile Banking app and a supported device, you can deposit your check quickly and easily by using our app to take a picture of the front and back of your check. No need to drive to a branch or find an ATM to deposit your check.
- Deposits processed before 6:00 PM on a business day will be available the next business day
- No more trips to the branch or ATM to deposit your personal checks
- Mobile Deposit is a feature of our FNB Mobile Banking app for smartphones and tablets
Touch ID allows FNB Mobile Banking app users with eligible iPhones to log in to the FNB Mobile Banking app with their fingerprint instead of using their Password. Touch ID is a faster, more convenient way to securely log in to the FNB app for iPhone users.
- Available with the FNB Mobile Banking app for iPhone users who have an Apple iPhone 5s or higher
- Touch ID is an optional feature which you can enable or disable at any time
- Now you can easily check your balance, protect your debit cards with CardGuard, pay bills, and transfer funds with the touch of a finger
- Touch ID is one of the most secure authentication methods to use because no two fingerprints are alike
- Your iPhone never shares your actual fingerprint image with the Mobile Banking app so we do not have record of your actual fingerprint image