FNB Direct Mobile App
- Guard against unauthorized usage by turning your card off in the event of a misplaced card
- Control your spending by setting dollar limits on debit card transactions
- Allow transactions within defined physical locations you set
- Enable or disable spending for certain merchant categories such as retails stores, entertainment venues, and gas stations
- Receive real-time alerts on authorized or declined transaction attempts
Deposit your check quickly and easily by using our app to take a picture of the front and back of your check
- Deposits processed before 6:00 PM on a business day will be available the next business day
- No more trips to the branch or ATM to deposit your personal checks
- Now you can easily check your balance, protect your debit cards with CardGuard or find a branch with just a touch of your finger
- Touch ID allows FNB Mobile Banking app users (with eligible iPhones) to log in to the FNB Mobile Banking app with their fingerprint instead of using their Password
- A faster, more convenient way to securely log in to the FNB app for iPhone users who have Apple iPhone5s or higher
- Free to install
First National Bank and Apple Pay
Use your supported Apple device and FNB Debit Card to make purchases at hundreds of thousands of merchants nationwide.
- The merchant never obtains your card information making this transaction more secure
- Simply hold your device near the terminal and your purchase will be completed
- Learn more about Apple Pay
Online Banking for Mobile
If you don't have a supported device and can't use our mobile app but still want to access Online Banking capabilities while on the go, you can access our mobile-optimized Online Banking website.
- Review accounts and account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay Bills
If you only want to check your balances and review transactions, you can do so quickly and easily with text message banking. Simply send a text message and we will respond with your current balances or transaction history.
- Review account balances
- Review transaction history
The downloadable app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Web
access is needed to use the Mobile Banking app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for details.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.