First National Bank is excited to announce new enhancements coming to our Online Banking service.
As part of the transition to our new and improved FNB Online Banking experience, Online and Mobile Banking services will be temporarily unavailable beginning at approximately 6:00 AM on February 25, 2017. We expect service to be restored at approximately 2:00 PM on February 26, 2017. We will continue to provide all of the existing functionality you are accustomed to while introducing many new features in a fresh, user-friendly design.
Just a few of the new enhancements include:
- An integrated login experience that enables you to log in directly from the FNB-Online homepage.
- A redesigned account overview screen lets you view your most important information such as account balances, recent transactions, upcoming bills and scheduled transfers and payments all in one quick snapshot.
- Enhanced account security features. For example, we will now send an Online Banking Security Alert Code to your registered phone (SMS Text or Voice) to confirm your identity when you are logging in from an unrecognized computer.
- A new Transfers Center that allows you to transfer funds between your FNB accounts, to/from external accounts, or to make Popmoney person-to-person payments.
- The ability to view your FNB credit card account and Online Statements for your loan accounts, all within Online Banking.
Please note that there will be no changes to your User ID or Password as part of this upgrade.
We are pleased to bring these new enhancements to you as part of our ongoing effort to provide the very best and most convenient Online Banking and digital products and services at First National Bank.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 1-800-555-5545 M-F from 8:00 AM–8:00 PM, Sat. 8:00 AM–5:00 PM, Sun. 9:00 AM–5:00 PM.